The International Model of Quality and Patient Safety is structured by levels of maturity, these levels help hospitals or Medical Care Centers to have a guide that allows them to advance in the improvement of the quality of their processes, to finally time to achieve the consolidation of a Culture of Patient Safety.
Four stages for implementation
of quality culture & Patient Safety
- Community Health
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department
- Emergency services
- Health Care in the home
- Laboratory Services
- Long-Term Care
- Mental Health Services
- Obstetrics & Perinatal
- Care Outpatient Services
- Palliative Care
- Primary Care
- Public Health
- Surgical Care
Assessing Hospital Excellence:
A Multidisciplinary Approach to Evaluating the Program and Clinical Standards
- The 2016 program evaluates the hospital as a system.
- The standards are interconnected because a hospital is a system.
- Leveled process in 4 stages
- Emphasis on clinical standards.
- The standards are developed by doctors, nurses, technicians, and health professionals.
- Being the only option that has a multidisciplinary team that writes together the standards
- Multidisciplinary approach in the standards to be evaluated.
Comprehensive Management Framework for Clinical Excellence and Organizational Sustainability in Healthcare
- Clinical Management
- Surgical Management
- Management of Clinical Laboratory and Pathology services
- Management of Image services
- Management of Blood Bank and Transfusion services
- Comprehensive Medication System
- Comprehensive Hospital Infrastructure System
- Comprehensive Human Talent System
- Comprehensive System for the Prevention and Control of Infections
- Associated with Health Care
- Competitiveness and Organizational Sustainability
- Integrated Quality Management